Circa 1870, coromandel and brass strap tea caddy. With embossed and engraved brass straps to the top and sides, with heraldic plaque to the centre and hinged top opening to reveal 2 dome top tea canisters with similar heraldic shield. The left canister has a G and the right has a B and both are hinged and removable. The escutcheons are in the form of a heraldic shield.
- Size 15 cm high x 25 cm wide x 15 cm deep