Circa 1860, Victorian oil lamp converted into a brass standard lamp. Retaining its original cap and body for holding the paraffin, it is heavily embossed with faces and foliate carving and is in the form of a Corinthian column. The top is cast with open pierce work and the base has cast wreath details before finishing on a multi-stepped base. It has been rewired and clean.
- Size 163 cm high x 35 cm wide x 35 cm deep