Circa 1850, oak drop dial fusee wall clock. With circular painted dial, Roman numerals and the name of ‘John Bryce, George IV Bridge, Edinburgh’ to the face, which can be accessed by a glass door with brass bezel. The drop box bottom is in oak with carved quarter brackets to the side with foliate designs and in the centre is a pendulum viewing section framed with carved acorns with access to the pendulum to the base. It has been serviced and is working.
- 59 cm high x 47 cm wide