Circa 1860, early Victorian mahogany hall chair. With a shaped back featuring a large circular shape to the top and small pediment above it. In the centre is a large heart shaped heraldic shield, with carving beneath it. The solid shaped seat has a moulded edge and serpentine front. Standing on square, tapering and slightly outswept back legs with a cross over stretcher. To the front is a shaped apron with an ogee moulding and front legs that are turned and tapering.
- Size 89 cm high x 46 cm wide x 41 cm deep