Circa 1880, late Victorian carved oak monks bench with heraldic carving to back. The arms are in the form of carved lions and the bench has a generous storage space under the seat. It has a two-panelled front and pilasters to the sides, all with foliate carving. It is a solid and functional piece in excellent condition.
Size 102 cm high (75 cm closed) x 106 cm wide x 56 cm deep