Circa 1850 with alterations, unusual pair of Victorian cast brass paraffin lamps, converted to electricity. With a pierced, bulbous body and scrolling, mythical motif handles, and a set of mounted large faux candles (rising up to 30cm). All standing on an enclosed circular plinth with a simple pattern and a Persian style design (they are British made). Wired with 3 cord gold cable and 2 metres of flex.
- Size 77 cm high x 22 cm diameter