Circa 1830. A good William IV mahogany and inlaid long case clock by James Marshall of Glasgow. The rectangular hood with the applied horn top pediment, the painted face with Roman numerals, pierced hands, minutes and calendar. Beneath the top simple frieze with flame mahogany, a full-length door with string inlay and further inlay to the sides of the case. Beneath the door is a curved section on a large rectangular base with inlay to the sides. Further mouldings and the piece rests on four simple French bracket feet. The clock is serviced and working and guaranteed.
- 223cm High x 50cm Wide x 23cm Deep