Circa 1820, pair of George IV mahogany hall chairs. With heraldic shield shaped back, profusely carved to the top and with a recess in the form of a smaller heraldic shield in the centre. The large solid seat has rounded corners above a shaped apron. The back legs are square and slightly out swept and the front legs are ring turned and tapering.
- Size 88 cm high x 40 cm wide x 37 cm deep