Circa 1820, pair of George IV carved mahogany hall chairs. The shield backs with profusely carved foliate and C scroll decoration and containing a heraldic shield with a hand-painted family crest of gilded dragon head. With original overstuffed seat, now in red leather with close brass nails. They have a serpentine fronted seat rail and carved cabriole legs with shell carved knees, and foliate carved feet, with outswept rear supports.
- Size 97 cm high x 47 cm wide x 47 cm deep