Circa 1820, George IV triptych gilt overmantel mirror. The large ribbed cornice has two breakfront ends and beneath this are classic gilded balls running along the front. There is a ribbed section left and right and in the centre a wonderful carved and gilded shell. Beneath this are 3 mirrors separated by gilded uprights. On the extreme left and right are barley sugar pilasters. The mirror retains the original glass with bevelled edges – the one on the right is very foxed.
- 67.5cm high x 148.5cm wide.