Circa 1840, George IV two-part open library bookcase in figured Spanish mahogany. Surmounted by a cavetto cornice over a cross banded frieze, the double upper open bookcase sections with adjustable fluted-front shelves and flanked by moulded pilasters. The deeper base with twin panelled doors opens to a shelved interior. All standing on an enclosed plinth base.
- 242 cm high x 155 cm wide x 42 cm deep.