Circa 1825, George IV mahogany side cabinet. With a faux green marble top, and a frieze decorated with cast brass and gilded flower heads. Beneath this are full length mahogany doors with brass ribbed beading, an ebonized section and brass mesh grills, opening to an interior with 3 adjustable shelves. It all stands on squat bun feet.
- Size 140 cm high x 104 cm wide x 32 cm deep