Circa 1820, George IV gilded and ebonised overmantel mirror. It has a breakfront section, with a foliate decorated cornice and a central carved and gilded shell. To either side are barley sugar twists, finishing on foliate bezels and the mirror plate is in an ebonised, ribbed frame. There is a gilded moulding that runs along the base of the mirror, and it has its original glass with slight foxing.
- 90 cm high x 147 cm wide x 13 cm deep