Circa 1830, substantial George IV corner wash stand. It is bow fronted, with a massive wrap around gallery of 40 cm in height, tapering down to the fore-edge. There are 3 drawers to the top section, with dummy drawers to either side of a working central drawer, with this series of drawers repeated down the further sections. They are supported by turned, tapering columns, and to the base are ring turned stretchers, with a shaped undercarriage and large centre section which could be used to hold a basin.
- Size 127 cm high x 86 cm wide x 61 cm deep