Circa 1815. A quality Regency D shaped twin pillar dining table with one extra original leaf. The solid tops with simple moulded fore edge with the two D ends resting, on a quality turned tapering and bulbous stem with further ring turning beneath. All resting on four hipped saber legs with reeding on the facing, finishing with a brass paw foot with original brass castors beneath. The additional leaf is held in place by cast brass clasps.
- 73cm H, 124cm W, 183cm L