Circa 1815, Regency sarcophagus shaped jewellery box. All blackened with gold lining to the edges and an engraved brass plaque to the top. The box is decorated with paintings of flowers and deer, and the small brackets to each corner top are shaped like pressed flowers. The top opens to reveal the makers label and there is a small full length drawer to the front with a brass handle. There are handles either side and it all stands on squat, bulbous feet.
- 14 cm high x 23 cm wide x 17 cm deep