Circa 1810, late George III mahogany canterbury. Of simple design with upright columns leading on to 3 central, curved splats along the top. The middle splat has a lifting handle, and between these sections are simple stretchers. There is a single drawer to the front with cock beading and cast brass knob and inside a dealers label ‘From Majors, 154 Church Street Kensington, W8’. There are polished gables to the back (free-standing) and it stands on ring turned and tapering legs with brass cups and castors.
- Size 50 cm high x 49 cm wide x 34 cm deep