Circa 1770, George III walnut tea caddy. The rectangular tea caddy has a moulded edge and in the centre is a cast brass swan neck handle with circular pommels and back plates. It has asmall plaque with ‘Alex Robertson, Banker, Blairgowrie’ engraved. In the inside the original divisions have been removed and have been lined with wallpaper. To the front of the outside of the caddy is a stylish cast brass escutcheon and at the base has been lined with felt.
- 14 cm high x 26 cm wide x 15 cm deep