Circa 1770, George III circular mahogany snap top tripod table. With top in solid figured mahogany, flat fore-edge with chamfering beneath and retaining its original cast brass clasp. It has a birdcage design of a block above and below 4 turned sections and continues on to form a canon barrel stem. It has substantial mahogany legs leading on to pad feet.
- 63 cm high (open) x 65 cm diameter