Circa 1820 and later, George III mahogany D-end twin pillar dining table. With solid mahogany top, rounded corners and reeded fore-edges, it has a cruciform block beneath the top. The stems take the form of ribbed conical bee-hive shapes and further ring turning. It stands on 4 substantial down-swept sabre legs with reeded tops, finishing on cast brass blocks and brass castors. The 2 additional leaves held in place by runners beneath the table with cast brass clips, patented design.
- Size 76 cm high x 108 cm wide x 120 cm long x 249 cm long maximum (with 2 leaves)