Circa 1770, exhibition quality George III mahogany estate cabinet. The classic cornice with a dentil pattern and further decoration beneath. With two central doors with flame mahogany panels and brass beading, opening to a well fitted interior consisting of drawers, pigeon holes and various shaped apertures. These are flanked by banks of drawers running from the top to the bottom, and the base has a set of central doors similar to the top (with simple fitted interior). All standing on an enclosed plinth.
- 245 cm high x 250 cm wide x 59 cm deep