Circa 1815. A quality pair of mahogany side or hall chairs, solid backs with an arched top with two raised carved finials to the sides. In the center there is a recess in the form of an arched window, with two fluted pilasters forming the uprights. A solid seat with simple fore-edge, back legs square and slightly outswept. Front legs ring turned and tapering.
- 88 cm High x 45 cm Wide x 36 cm Deep