Circa 1825. A good George IV rosewood and marble top side cabinet. The top in the green mottled and variegated marble with a small breakfront section on each side, with a simple beaded frieze, pair of glazed doors with two adjustable shelves on the inside. The fore edges have carved corbels on the top and a smaller matching one on the bottom, beneath the doors is a small moulding, all resting on an enclosed plinth which follows the form of the top.
- 97cm H, 124cm W, 44cm D