Circa 1800 and later, inlaid mahogany serpentine chest of drawers, stamped ‘From W Williamson and Sons, Guildford’ and from Mauldslie Castle. The shaped top above three graduated drawers, raised on outswept bracket feet.
W. Williamson and Sons were established in 1760 (likely as cabinet-makers rather than antique dealers) and obtained a royal warrant in the 1920s. They were based across three locations in Guildford, Surrey, England until their closure in 1959.
- Size 98 cm high x 114.5 cm wide x 65 cm deep