Circa 1870, pair of pine pedestals painted terracotta red. The square pedestald have a flat top above a moulded edge, and these taper down to an enclosed plinth base. They were acquired from the Royal Scottish Academy (RSA), Edinburgh. These come in 3 sections, with base, main body and top all removable; the top has a surface area of 29 cm square (useful size for displaying sculpture, etc).
- Size 116 cm high x 48 cm square