Circa 1840, pair of William IV mahogany library chairs. The mahogany framed chairs have a shaped, flared back, and have been recently reupholstered in deep buttoned burgundy leather. With a slight scroll to the top of each frame, continuing down to arms which have a raised padded section and finishing with a small scroll. They have 2 shaped uprights fixed to the side rail and the back legs are square, tapering and slightly out swept. The front rail is slightly bowed and the front legs are turned, tapering and finish on a raised turned toe.
- Size 99 cm high x 55 cm wide x 57 cm deep