Pair of George IV Colza Lamps

£800.00

Product Description

Circa 1820, pair of George IV colza lamps (converted to electricity).  With an extended arm with fluted candle holder, now converted to hold an electric lamp. To the top of body is a shaped urn with brass top, originally used as the reservoir for the oil, and held in place with a turned section with flared bell base cast in brass.

Dimensions:

  • Size 44 cm high x 24 cm wide

Product Enquiry

For more information about this product please send us an email or call 0131 553 7286