Circa 1820, George IV mahogany side table . With a solid mahogany top with bow front in the centre and slightly rounded corner. Beneath the top are 2 short drawers and 1 bow fronted drawer with the latter following the form of the top. All the drawers have flame mahogany facings and the centre drawer has a stylish escutcheon, opening to show an ash lined interior. The drawers to the left and right have cast brass handles with a stylish circular pattern in the centre. To the top of the apron is an ebony inlay which runs around the front and sides of the table. The table stands on 4 unusual legs with lots of ring turning at the top of various thicknesses, and then a turned and tapering section with 3 more ring turns. As the legs continue to taper down there is another bulbous section and it all finishes on a slightly squat bun foot.
- 78 cm high x 99 cm wide x 49 cm deep